Below are various educational offerings from partners in the entrepreneurial industry. Please visit our EVENTS page for Boots to Business and Reboot classes, as well as other educational offerings from the Florida Veterans Business Outreach Center.
- SBA’s Online Learning Platform, VIEW HERE
- Florida’s SBA District Offices’ events: North Florida and South Florida
- SCORE webinars, courses, and workshops, VIEW HERE
- SCORE for Black Small Business Owners, SCORE is here to support all small business owners. Black entrepreneurs face unique barriers to business success. SCORE is working to change that by providing Black small business owners with access to personalized support. Browse the comprehensive collection of resources that address the specific challenges Black business owners face in today’s world. SCORE for Black Entrepreneurs
- National Asian/Pacific Islander American Chamber of Commerce and Entrepreneurship: They serve as a strong advocate for AAPI business interests. VISIT HERE
- National Women’s Business Council: Visit HERE to view upcoming topics for Webinar Wednesdays, webinars to support women entrepreneurs in starting and growing your business.
- LGBTQ+ Business: SBA’s Network for LGBT Businesses aims to bring focus on economic empowerment in the LGBT business community by providing access to the SBA’s programs and services. VIEW HERE
- Rutgers Employee Ownership Education Program: With the support of the Kellogg Foundation, this free online program is designed to help minority and female owners learn about employee ownership strategies for business succession planning. It will help business owners assess the relevance of establishing one of two options, based on the status of the business. VISIT HERE
THE FOLLOWING EVENTS ARE UPDATED FREQUENTLY TO PROVIDE YOU WITH TIMELY, QUALITY INFORMATION
Better Business with Boomers Series: Part 1 – June 7, 12:00pm Eastern. By the year 2030, the Baby Boomer generation will control more than 70 percent of the disposable income in the United States. How does that affect your business today and in the near future? Learn More
Better Business with Boomers Series: Part 2 – June 14, 12:00pm Eastern. By the year 2030, the Baby Boomer generation will control more than 70 percent of the disposable income in the United States. What should you be doing now to prepare for the ‘Silver Tsunami’? Learn More
Association of Women’s Business Centers 2023 Leadership Conference, July 24-26 in Washington DC (fee required for attendance), Learn More
REimagine Mainstreet Conference, September 5-8 in Nashville, Tennessee (fee required for attendance), Learn More
Business Beyond the Battlefield, October 4-6 in Arlington, Texas (fee required for attendance), Learn More
Military Influencer Conference, November 7-10 in Las Vegas, Nevada (fee required for attendance), Learn More
7th Annual National Veterans in Business (VIB) Conference, November 13-14 in San Diego, California (fee required for attendance), Learn More
Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship’s Small Business Executive Program, offered in Broward County, Jacksonville, Orlando, Palm Beach County, Tallahassee, and Tampa Bay.
Contact the Veterans Business Outreach Center for more information on these topics, 800-542-7232.
The Florida Veterans Business Outreach Center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with Gulf Coast State College and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.