- IRS Small Business and Self-Employment Tax Center
- Florida Sales and Use Taxes – FL Dept of Revenue
- Digital Tool Library for Entrepreneurs (from the Small Business Digital Alliance)
- Hiring and Managing Employees – SBA.gov
- CareerSource Florida – Free Employer Services
- Hiring Veterans – Free Employer Services Through VeteransFlorida.org
- Marketing 101 – SBA.gov
- Social Media Pocket Guide
- Cyber Essentials (from the U.S. Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency, a Division of Homeland Security)
- OSHA Safety Consultations – USF SafetyFlorida, Florida’s safety and health Consultation Program, provides free, confidential, compliance assistance to Florida’s small, high hazard, private sector employers in an effort to keeping workers safe.
- Close, Sell, or Transfer Your Business
Contact the Veterans Business Outreach Center for more information on these topics, 800-542-7232.
The Florida Veterans Business Outreach Center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with Gulf Coast State College and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.