- Personal Financial Statement – SBA.gov
- How to Improve Your Credit Score (Wells Fargo)
- Financial Templates – from SCORE
- US Dept of Agriculture Loan Programs For Farms and Rural Businesses
- SBA Loan Programs
- SBA Lenders in North Florida
- SBA Microloan Lenders
Funding Info – grants, competitions, etc.
- SBA Grant Information
- American’s Seed Fund – SBIR focused on high-risk, high-impact technologies
- SBIR & STTR – Highly competitive programs that encourage domestic small businesses to engage in Federal Research/Research and Development (R/R&D) with the potential for commercialization.
- Minority Business Development Agency – grant for advanced manufacturing; (application deadline is 4/8/2021); Pre-Application Teleconference is 3/12/2021, 2:00pm Eastern Time. Register Here. Also, view videos and resources for helpful tips.
- FedEx Small Business Grants – (application deadline, 3/9//2021)
- Amber Grants for Women – requires $15 application fee (application deadline, 3/31/2021)
- LISC Grants – grants and related information
- Wells Fargo Tax-Exempt Business Grants – must have community focus
- NASE – $4,000 for self-employed members of the National Association of Self-Employed
- Eileen Fisher Grants for Women – register for email updates
- StreetShares Foundation Grants for Veterans/Families – application not yet available for 2021
- Comcast’s Stand for Small – collection of resources from many companies
- Enterprise Florida’s Microfinance Guarantee Program
- Introduction to Grant Finding for NON-PROFIT Organizations – 1 hour video
- Finding Alternative Funding Sources for Your Business – slides
- Legal Requirements for Small Business
- Choosing a Business Structure – Sole Prop, LLC, etc. explained
- Business Laws That Might Impact Your Business
- Patents and Trademarks
- Patent and Intellectual Property
The Florida Veterans Business Outreach Center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with Gulf Coast State College and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.