- US Small Business Administration
- SBA en Espanol
- The SBA Learning Center – free, self-paced short courses on 60+ topics
- SBA Resource Guide for North Florida – intel on counseling, capital and more from the SBA’s Jacksonville District Office
- SBA Resource Guide for South Florida – intel on counseling, capital and more from the SBA’s Miami District Office
- SBA National Resource Guide in Spanish
- Getting Veterans Back to Business, the SBA’s Small Business Resource Guide for Reservists
- Florida Business Start-Up Checklist (with links to federal and state agencies)
- Start-Up Checklist for a Non-Profit Business
- Census.gov – Using The Census Business Builder Tool
- Starting your First Restaurant in Florida
- Buying An Existing Business – A Good Deal or a Dog?
- Choosing a Business Location & Equipment Decisions
- US Dept of Agriculture Veterans Programs
- State of Florida Agriculture Programs
The Florida Veterans Business Outreach Center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with Gulf Coast State College and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.